Often referred to as a ‘coupe’ by aficionados, toady we know it most commonly as a Champagne saucer. This glass has a wide and shallow bowl and is the oldest style of Champagne glass.
Despite being a product of the 20th century, you can often see this glass being used in the media today. Especially in period dramas depicting era’s of luxury and extravagance. Today the Champagne saucer might be aesthetically vintage but it is a timeless design.
If you have any questions about our champagne flutes, or any of the equipment we hire then please don’ hesitate to contact us.
- Traditional Champagne coupe
- Ideal for a Great Gatsby party
- Aesthetically vintage
- Timeless stylish design
You may also like…
- Ideal for weddings & parties
- Look great when hung at different heights
- Available with a pendant lamp & bulb
- Different colours available
- Great networking table
- Ideal for glasses around a dance floor
- Matching stools available
- Use indoors or out
- Modern & elegant
- Tall & sleek
- Ideal for wedding receptions
- Sensation wine glasses to match
- Rustic trestle tables
- Rustic benches available
- No need for linen