Every company is searching for a unique selling point in order to stand out from the crowd to be the best at what they do. The events hire industry is competitive and there are numerous marquee, furniture and catering hire business across the South West. We like to think we are unique at Rochesters though and here are a few reason why:
1. We cover everything from marquees and furniture through to cutlery, crockery, glassware, linen and more. Just take a few moments to explore our site and we hope you get a feel for the amount of equipment we keep in stock. A lot of companies might say that they offer this service but in reality they hire it in from other suppliers. There isn’t necessarily anything wrong with that but we like being in control. If you supply the equipment personally then you are able to manage the cleanliness and quality. After all clients our clients deserve the best.
2. We make things easier for you, one supplier, one event. If you can deal with one point of contact for your wedding, party or really any event that can only be a good thing. One company to remember, one person to email and one quote to consider. If you’ve forgotten any equipment at the last minute then you don’t need to panic. Just contact us and the chances are we’ll have it stock.
3. We are more than just a marquee company. We’ve been established now for over 25 years and as we cover everything from marquee to tableware we like to think we’ve got a lot of experience that matters. A regular marquee company may not be able to advise you that you can use a 90″ x 90″ square cloth or 110″ round cloth on a 5’6″ table. Or that if you are using a side plate as part of your place setting that a 6ft table will seat 10 not 12. Or have you considered that if you are planning a wedding you need double the amount of champagne flutes than guests, one for the reception and one for the speeches.
4. Relationships. You’ve chosen a caterer and now you have a list of equipment you need, arghhh. Relax, the chances are we’ve worked with them before and know them well. We’re happy to contact any of your suppliers directly and liaise with them regarding your exact requirements.
5. A valuable overview. By being in the privileged position of supplying your event from hopefully the marquee to the wine glasses we have a unique overview of your event. It’s inevitable that you may have forgotten one or two things, table numbers are normally a long way down on anyone’s thought list. We hope we provide a valuable oversight though, suggesting amendments and prompting where necessary if we think something might be missing. If you send us a list of equipment, we won’t just send a quote back. Expect a lot more.