If you are looking for the best marquee heater then look no further! Our Arcotherm marquee heaters are ‘indirect’ which means they are positioned outside of your venue and warm clean air is ducted inside.
Fitted with an electronic flame control, safety thermostat and electronic control panel they produce large volumes of clean fume free warm air. They are ideal to hire for use in marquees, barns and other structures that have limited ventilation. Our marquee heaters also come with ducting, a stainless steel flue and rain cowl. All these features ensure that your marquee is at a suitable temperature for when your guests arrive and throughout the day.
A definite if you are planning a winter wedding but given the unreliable nature of the English summer, a marquee heater is always worth considering.
- Marquee heating
- Electric control panel
- Large volume of warm air
You may also like…
- Wide heat coverage
- Gas can supplied at an additional cost
- Clean stainless steel appearance
- Multiple units available
- Private or trade hire
- 2m x 1m sections
- Supplied with a black valance
- Professionally installed
- Great for wedding bands
- Stand supplied
- Free marshmallow fork on request
- Ideal for creating an outdoor seating area
- Hay bales and logs as needed
- Three phase
- Run silent canopy
- Only used in the events industry
- Emergency service available